Follow these easy steps to integrate your intraoral scan into DSDApp.
1. Download the intraoral scan from your account in a .STL file format.
2. Save that file onto a cloud database such as Google Drive, iCloud, or Dropbox.
3. Go into DSDApp, and initiate your project.
4. Select on the "+" in the intraoral scan box and select the cloud service where the file is saved. Please make sure to give DSDApp permission to access.
5. Select the file and tap directly on the file for it to upload into the app.
6. That is it! Your intraoral scan has been incorporated into your design.
*Note: If you would like to follow the video tutorial, just click/ tap on this hyperlink, How to Download/ Upload Intraoral Scan (iTero) - Video *