Follow these easy steps to integrate your intraoral scan into DSDApp.
Important Note, before uploading the intraoral scan into the app, you will need to download the file from your iTero account.
1. Go to myitero.com. Go to Total Cases, and you will locate the patient whose intraoral you would like to incorporate in the app and check the status of the case. It should say 'Ready to Download.' Click directly on the file, and a dropdown menu will appear. On this menu, you will click on 'Download.' This will prompt a popup menu, select Export Type as 'Open Shell,' File Format as 'File Per Arch,' and File Type 'STL (No Color)' and click on 'Download.' The iTero website will download the file onto your computer. Here is a video tutorial, How to Download/ Upload Intraoral Scan (iTero) - Video *
2. Now, log into the cloud database service that you use. We support iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Once you have logged in, upload the file into your cloud.
3. Go into the app, and initiate your project.
4. Select on the "+" in the intraoral scan box and select the cloud service where the file is saved. Please make sure to give the app permission to access.
5. Select the file and tap directly on the file for it to upload into the app.
6. That is it! Your intraoral scan has been incorporated into your design.
Important Note: CLICK HERE if you would like to follow our video tutorial on how to complete steps 4-5.