Let's get started!
1. Open your app and login into your account.
2. Tap on the three bars horizontal bars on the upper-left corner of the screen. This will prompt the menu bar to appear.
3. On the menus bar, tap on 'New Case,' which will open the project window.
4. Look at the area titled 'Smile Simulation powered by AI,' on there, you will tap on the red icon that says 'Smile Simulation.' This will open the 'Select Files' screen.
5. Tap on the " + " in the FullSmile or IO-Scan box. A pop-up menu will appear. This menu will display three different cloud services, iCloud, DropBox, and GDrive.
6. Tap on the cloud service you used to save your file.
- DropBox, you may enter your username and password and tap on 'Allow' to give the app permission to access your files. Enter your username and password.
- GoogleDrive, a pop-message will appear, tap on 'Continue' to give the app permission to enter your GoogleDrive account.
-iCloud, your device is already connected to your iCloud, enabling the app to directly access the file on your iCloud and why you do not have to re-enter your iCloud crendetials.
7. Once you are in your cloud's account, you will search and select the file you wish to work with. Your connection to a cloud service is now complete!
Important Note: CLICK HERE if you would like to follow our video tutorial.