Follow these simple steps to send your Lab Documentation file to your lab.
1. Once you have completed your desing, you will tap on the 'before and after' icon that appears at your screen's bottom.
2. Once you have tapped on this icon, the app will take you to the Before and After screen to display your desing with the slider control that shows the patient's transformation.
3. At the bottom of this screen, you will see a 'Share' icon, tap on it. This action will prompt a pop-up menu.
4. On the pop-up menu, you will tap on 'PDF,' this action will automatically generate the lab documentation file. You can select multiple ways to share the file, such as airdrop, mail, or cloud service apps like Google Drive. You will most likely select the email option to share the document with your lab. This will open your email settings, type in the lab's email address, and add your Subject Line. The file will be automatically uploaded for you. Once this is done, tap on the upper right arrowhead on the screen, and this will send your lab documentation file.
5. Once you have sent your file to your lab, you will tap on the lower-right arrowhead to continue and save your patient.
Important Note: CLICK HERE if you would like to follow our video tutorial.