Once you have finished with your 3D smile design, you will export your design for printing.
1. Once your desing is completed, you will reach the 3D Slider. Continue with the Sculpt tool. The Sculpt Tool will allow you to enhance further and customize your design.
2. Once the 3D Smile Design screen opens, you further adapt your desing by adding definite with the Brush function or refining with the Smooth brush. You also create Shells for your desing; tap on the Shells button on the lower end of the screen to generate.
3. Tap on the lower-right arrowhead; this will open the Patient Details screen, tap on the Export STLs icon. This action will prompt a pop-up menu.; tap
4. On this menu, there will be several options on how to export your design for printing:
- Composite Veneers
- All files
Depending on the type of model that is being printed, you make your selection accordingly.
5. Once you have made your selection, the app will generate the file extension and open the Mail app to email the file to yourself or your lab. The file will be a zip file that will contain all the necessary files for printing.
Important Note: To complete your export, your account must have 3D cases to export to complete this action; otherwise, you will not be able to print the file. If you do not have cases to export on your account, CLICK HERE to purchase.